Tesla’s (NASDAQ:TSLA) Business Plan
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA), a well-known name among the vehicle industry and one with a hefty $30 billion market capitalization, has an edge over Ford (NYSE:F) and General Motors (NYSE:GM). But Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) to date has been misunderstood and many of its strong facts are usually overlooked.
In a very short span of time, the company has done exceptionally well for itself. Back in 2011, the company was selling 1,000 vehicles a year and this year’s record show 33,000 vehicles sold already. Since 2011, the stock price has gone up 740%. A great success for the company, but the firm isn’t too keen on advertising or announcing its Wins, so the general public isn’t well aware of the success. Let’s briefly look into some not so well known facts about the company.
- Model S: Zero emission vehicles are outstanding performance automobiles.Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) is the only company that has taken on the venture to produce fully electric cars. Model S is its best production to date. According to Consumer Reports, the model’s P85D’s 691 is exceptionally outstanding and more efficient than other vehicles with high speed and has the ability to last much longer on a single charge. This cost effective and affordable model comes packed with 380 horsepower and a zero-to-60 mph time of 5.9 seconds.
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)’s demand chart: The demand for the car has always been much higher than what the company could supply. Despite no advertisement of any sort or any retail presence, the company claims its delivery wait time is decreasing compared to the production and deliveries. The company holds similar expectations from its dual motor all-wheel drive model S.
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Vision: At this stage, the company ranks among the most expensive cars available, but its long term vision is to change that. Hopefully by 2016, Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) cars will be affordable for all. According to The Secret,Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Motors Master Plan, which was released back in 2006, the Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO,Elon Musk stated that the company plans to build electronic cars available at affordable prices. Its game plan was to initially produce premium cars at premium prices, and then drive down the prices, yet keeping the standard high. He summed up his 4 step plan as follows:
– Build premium sports car
– Invest money earned, to build affordable cars
– With earned money, produce even more affordable cars
– In the process, produce zero emission electric power generation options.
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)’s business approach: Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) handles its business in a unique manner.
– Never profit from servicing the owner- that’s the company motto
– No auto dealers required for sale purposes.
Just-released report names Cannabis Stock of the Year for 2019! Their last pick has seen a +1,200% return since he released it!
This stock has all of the makings of the next great cannabis stock – early-mover advantage, international exposure and influential partnerships, plus it has a product that is unlike anything else on the market…
– Fabulous warranty plan. It offers 8 year, unlimited mile warranty on battery and 85-kWh motor for its Model S,whereas, smaller battery has eight years with 125000 mile warranty.
- We Are All In: a quote taken from the company profile. As strong as the statement sounds, it is also is risky. It portray Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)’s focus on its business style.